Learn about the facts
The more you know the facts, the definitions, the myths and truths – the better equipped you will be to help end violence against women.
- Find out more about the extent of violence against women, its definitions, myths and truths here.
- The Dominator Graphic here is very useful to help you understand the different kinds of abuse that can take place.
- And learn more about what the Bible has to say on the subject of women and relationships here.
- Test your knowledge on domestic violence in the UK with this quiz
- Find out more about some of the key projects of Restored and members of our international Alliance here.
- Stay informed by signing up here for our updates including news of events, our AGM (usually at the end of the year), progress on projects and campaigns, and further ideas on what you can do to help end violence against women.
There are also lots of other resources relating to violence against women around the world in our resource section here.